Agile leader focused on productive safe spaces where teams can grow and collaborate to create amazing products
Scrum Master/Project Management
Expert at solving problems by managing workflow value, locating process improvements, and assisting development teams to be their best version.
Kristina helps enlighten teams and stakeholders to create and deploy products/services.
• Inc. Connect Solopreneur
• Mentor (book a time) Design & UX
• Connector and mentor — LinkedIn
• Medium.com and UX collective writer
• Reader of design, business, & tech
• Community volunteer, speaker, & conference moderator
• Design, Business, and Agile Meetup buff
“After School” Activities
• 5k runner
• Lego builder
• Lover and user of power tools
• Home improvement designer/builder
• Gluten-free baker
- “The Dyning Room,” Built as an immersive ADA accessible walk-through environment utilizing the five senses for her MFA thesis exploring how environmental factors increase Cancer’s risk.
- Complete basement gut and redesign of a hang-out area, studio, shop room, bar area, and massive storage closets (below)
- Complete gut and redesign and build of a kitchen (below)